Once you decide that you are going to hire a SEO company in Tampa, the next very critical step is to find the best people for the job. Just like Pratik Dholakiya VP of E2M Marketing said, “SEO is one of the most effective long term marketing strategies available, but deciding who to hire for SEO work isn’t always an easy decision.” You will come across hundreds of companies claiming to offer the best SEO services Tampa can offer, but you shouldn’t give in to the hype until you’ve done your homework and hire a company whom you feel you can trust do to meet your goals. We’ve made it easier for you to find the best experts by looking at 5 critical factors you should consider before hiring a Tampa SEO company (or any local SEO company for that matter!).
1. Track Record; Beyond looking on a company’s website for to see their portfolio or case studies; always confirm that the SEO company you are about to hire has a good reputation with past clients they’ve worked with. Ask them to give you a few references they’ve worked with that have had similar goals met. Talk to these contacts and get to know how they felt about the SEO company before you make your final decision.
2. Level of Expertise: Search engine marketing is not an easy process, it requires skill and knowledge and that’s primarily why you need to hire professionals to handle the job. So you must make sure that the people you hire have the skill to meet your company’s goals. The best professionals have in depth knowledge of SEO and you can tell from the first interaction you have with them.
3. Level of Experience: The best search experts are the ones who have been in the business long enough and have a good track record to show for it. Find out if the SEO company has a high level of experience especially in your field or industry. It helps if they’ve worked for similar clients with needs like your own.
4. Techniques to be used: Most importantly, ask questions to find out how the Tampa SEO company is planning on achieving your goals. If your goal is to increase search rankings, let them explain to you the exact techniques they are going to use in order to attain this goal. It’s important for you to make sure the SEO company doesn’t utilize spammy techniques so you can be sure you’re investing in a strong long-term ranking strategy.
5. Reporting: Lastly, find out how the company is going to track the performance and ROI of your site. This is important since you need to know what you are paying for. In case you’re wondering which metrics are the most important to keep track of, Katie Redmond from Inbound Marketing Agents wrote a fantastic post on the topic. Don’t just get excited when you see a significant improvement in rankings. Get to know about the strategy the Tampa SEO company used to achieve that. At the end of the day high traffic without any conversions is of no use.
There are many factors that go into SEO and forming the right marketing strategy to increase search engine rankings for the long-term. It’s definitely worth the extra few minutes of effort to ensure you comprehend what qualities are needed in a reliable Tampa SEO company you’re hiring will be the right one to meet your needs.
Call and speak to one of our consultants at 888-808-3898 for a free 15 minute consultation to see how we can help you meet your goals and put your business into Overdrive!